Monday, June 20, 2011

For Left Over Spaghetti

If your family is anything like mine, we always end up with left over spaghetti. Here is a twist to left over spaghetti.

Ingredients
8 oz sliced mushrooms
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp veg. oil
1/8 tsp salt
dash of pepper
5 oz baby spinach
3 oz of cream cheese
1/4 C Parmesan cheese
1/4 C Italian Shredded cheese mix
Left Over Spaghetti

Directions: Heat oil at med-heat and add mushrooms. Saute for a minute or so and add butter, salt and pepper. Saute mushrooms until they are beginning to soften, then add spinach. When the spinach begins to wilt, add cream cheese. Once cream cheese has melted, add both cheeses. Then add the left over spaghetti. The less spaghetti you add, the more sauce you will have.  Top with cheese.


ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. MMM!! Looks creamy and oh so yummy!! Yes ... I always make too much pasta too!
    Thanks for following my site! Returning the visit!
    Ro :)
    Have YOU had your Mom-ME Moment today?
    http://www.MommyMindSpa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that looks really good. Thanks for posting this I'll have to make it one day.
    I am now following you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that looks so yummy! Thanks for the follow! I'm following you now too! Have a blessed day!
    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you stop by some time 

    Sabrina
    www.sabrinassillys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saved the recipe! THANKS!
    I am a new follower on Monday Mingle blog hop. Following you on GFC now. Stop by my blog and follow me.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks yummy
    following from the hop
    http://chroniclesofacrazymom.blogspot.com/2011/06/who-in-world-wednesday-blog-hop_20.html

    ReplyDelete